"Experience worth the whole life in the universe"
- 7 full days doing game drives in the world famous safari destination allowing us cover large area and at least all crossing points.
- Experience approximately 1.5 million wildebeest, 400,000 zebras plus other thousands of plain game!
- Best chances for big cats and predators hunting or in action encounters: Lions, Leopards, hyenas, Cheetahs etc
- Staying in the reserve allowing us have the maximum time from each day.
- Silver rated and experienced Safari guides.
- A media center for photography editing with WIFI.
- Private 4x4 customized land cruiser for the best viewing and space for photography.
- Allowance for extra luggage for your photography equipments.
Click on Month Below to see Dates, Cost and Group Size
Dates: August 5, 2018 - August 11, 2018
Cost: USD 4,950.00 per person
Deposit: USD 1,900.00 per person
Max number of Guests: 6
The safari operates on set departure dates to enhance the best experience. All the departures are within the peak season of the great wildebeests migration.
- For single travellers if you can share accommodation if available, single supplement will not apply**
**if the option will be available
Masai Mara is home of the wildlife safari invention - the world's best wildlife destination, and it is with no doubts that this destination gives the best of the safari. With the annual wildebeests migration, the plains fills with wildlife making it the most populated at a given time. Approximately 2 millions animals team up in the Mara from Serengeti during this period. The plains are full of action giving the best moments for wildlife photography.
With a team of qualified Safari Guides having a combined experience of over 30 years, we have carefully selected the dates to ensure that you get the best from the Masai Mara Migration Photo Safari! Having an accommodation inside the Reserve along the river means an advantage of maximizing time with the wildlife and captures of the golden hours.
Accommodation will be on full board basis at Mara Bush Camp which will be our base point.
Meet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by Wild Extracts team ready to drive you down the Masai Mara to get there in time for lunch.
This Afternoon we will have an a late afternoon Game to introduce us to the wilderness Getting back to the camp for dinner.
Day 2 - 6
Most of the days will be starting as early as 06:00 hrs so that we are have much of the cooler part of the day. Depending on the proximity of the crossing points and the spread of the herds, we will be judging whether to have picnic meals out.
Every evening the media center will be opened with the Wild Extracts team ready to help.
After an early morning game drive, we will pack and drive back to Nairobi to JKIA for respective international flights.