ULTIMATE BIG GAME SAFARI
This safari combines the best of Kenya’s wildlife hotspot to ensure that you get the best photos depending on your photography needs. Ten days and three destinations for an ultimate photography safari can never get better than this. It is aimed to capture Big cats, Rhinos and African Elephants. Landscape photography aspect also comes in the most amazing style
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- 10days/9 Nights to Focus on African big game.
- Up close and personal encounter with Africa’s Gentle Giants; African Elephants.
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha.
- Unlimited opportunities for landscape photography including foothill of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Combination of some of the best national parks in Kenya
By using local flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara and from Amboseli to Nairobi. We will save more time used when driving which means more time in the field.
- Full board accommodation: Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Full-time disposal safari 4×4 customized Land Cruiser. 3 people per vehicle
- Private English Speaking Specialist Safari Guides
- Airport transfers during the Safari.
- Mineral drinking water in the vehicle.
- All park fees and conservation charges to National Parks
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- International flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hot air ballooning
- Cultural village
- Gratuities and tips
- Extra activities
- Any other thing of personal nature
Day 1 - 3
MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
The day is set to start early morning at the Wilson Airport for a flight to Masai Mara. Masai Mara is home to the big cats and it is where we will be starting our adventure. Great opportunities for photographic sightings of Leopards, Lions, and Cheetahs lies on this belt of nature. The authentic Olapa Mara Camp will host us during our stay in the Mara. It is located in the park and strategically located at the double cross-area home to famous leopard called kaboso and her generation with two big pride bordering the camp which gives maximum time with nature.
Day 4 - 6
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK & LAKE NAIVASHA
For the next 2 days, we will be having a different insight where we will be spending time at two of the most amazing lakes in the Rift valley; Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha. one night will be spent in Lake Nakuru National Parks where chances of seeing both black and white rhinos are high. Leopards and Lions also call this their home and not forgetting its a paradise for bird Photography. We will continue to Lake Naivasha for a night with the aim of experiencing a boat ride. Great opportunity for bird photography and capturing hippos being on the same level. Accommodation in Lake Nakuru and Naivasha will be at Lake Nakuru Flamingo Hill Camp & Lake Naivasha Resort respectively.
Day 7 - 9
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Mount Kilimanjaro forms a beautiful backdrop in this park that is home to the greatest tuskers of the world; Amboseli National Park. This is where we will spend our last 2 days of the safari. Expect large herds of Elephants on you camera frames ready for capture. Un-ending scenery photography opportunities also lie here. Accommodation will be at Spectacular Serena Amboseli Lodge.
An early morning game drive in Amboseli will bring us to the end of the stay here. Thereafter will board our scheduled flight to Nairobi. Transferred to the JKIA and part in one peace.
- Mara Legends Camp
- Lake Nakuru Flamingo Hill
- Lake Naivasha Resort
- Amboseli Serena Lodge