Masai Mara Great Migration Safari
Masai Mara is home to the wildlife safari invention – the world’s best wildlife destination, and it is with no doubt that this destination gives the best of the safari. With the annual great wildebeest’s migration, the plains fill with wildlife making it the most populated at a given time. Approximately 2 million animals team up in the Mara from Serengeti during this period. The plains are full of action giving the best moments for wildlife experience as well as photography.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Experience worth the whole life in the universe
- 7 full days doing game drives in the world-famous safari destination allowing us to cover large areas and at least all crossing points.
- Experience approximately 1.5 million wildebeest, 400,000 zebras plus other thousands of plain game!
Best chances for big cats and predators hunting or inaction encounters: Lions, Leopards, Hyenas, Cheetahs, etc
- Staying in the reserve allowing us to have the maximum time from each day.
Silver-rated and experienced Safari guides.
- A media center for photography editing with WIFI.
- Private 4×4 customized land cruiser for the best viewing and space for photography.
Allowance for extra luggage for your photography equipments.
With a team of qualified Safari Guides having a combined experience of over 25 years, we have carefully selected the dates to ensure that you get the best from the Masai Mara Migration Photo Safari! Having accommodation inside the Reserve along the river means an advantage of maximizing time with the wildlife and captures of the golden hours.
Accommodation will be on full board basis at Mara Legends Camp which will be our base point.
**The safari operates on set departure dates to enhance the best experience. All the departures are within the peak season of the great wildebeests migration.
For single travelers, if you can share accommodation if available, single supplement will not apply**
**if the option will be available
- Full board accommodation: Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Full-time disposal safari 4×4 customized Land Cruiser. 3 people per vehicle
- Private English Speaking Specialist Safari Guides
- Airport transfers during the Safari.
- Mineral drinking water in the vehicle.
- All park fees and conservation charges to Masai Mara National Reserve
- International flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hot air ballooning
- Cultural village
- Gratuities and tips
- Extra activities
- Any other thing of personal nature
Arrive Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve
Meet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by Wild Extracts team ready to drive you down the Masai Mara to get there in time for lunch.
This Afternoon we will have a late afternoon game drive to introduce us to the wilderness then get back to the camp for dinner.
Day 2 - 6
MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
We will spend 6 full days in this dramatic destination with the aim to get the most out of it.
Most of the days will be starting as early as 06:00 hrs so that we have much of the cooler part of the day. Depending on the proximity of the crossing points and the spread of the herds in the plains, we will be judging whether to have picnic meals out or getting back to camp for the meals.
Every evening the media center will be opened with the Wild Extracts team ready to help.
Nairobi - JKIA
After an early morning game drive, we will pack and drive back to Nairobi to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for respective international flights.