THE #BIGCATSHOW SAFARI PRIME EDITIONfrom
The #Bigcatshow Safari concentrates on the African big cats and all their relationships in the environment. This means that we as well get caught in situations where we dwell on other species that aren’t necessarily big cats and altogether you get a portfolio that document the #bigcatshow. The June editions purely focus on the great plains of Masai Mara Game reserve, one of the best place on earth when it comes to wildlife sightings, Prey and Predators thrives in numbers and thus offer us greatest opportunity of photography.
It is a standard photo Safari that has proven to be famous and the outcome is more than expectations.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Small group, therefore, managing each individual expectations.
- 7 days in the world’s best safari destination – Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Recap session on the last night of the safari.
- Full board accommodation: Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Full-time disposal safari 4×4 customized Land Cruiser. 3 people per vehicle
- Private English Speaking Specialist Safari Guides
- Airport transfers during the Safari.
- Mineral drinking water in the vehicle.
- All park fees and conservation charges to National Parks
- International flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hot air ballooning
- Cultural village
- Gratuities and tips
- Extra activities
- Any other thing of personal nature
Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, You will be met by Aquila Safaris team and taken to your hotel where you will spend this first night. After check-in, you will be briefed about the entire program for the trip.
OVERNIGHT AT EKA HOTEL [HB]
DAY 2 - 6
MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kenya – Africa. The reserve is located on the southwest part of Kenya and borders Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park.
The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas.
Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, and it is for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, and rhino).
OVERNIGHTS MARA OLAPA ON FULL BOARD BASIS
MASAI MARA - NAIROBI
After an early morning game drive, We will depart to Nairobi where you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight.
- Eka Hotel – Nairobi
- Mara Olapa Tented Camp – Masai Mara
This is an open safari which means it can be customized to a longer stay which can include other destinations in the region.